The beginning of forever

The beginning of forever
5/14/2011

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break typically consists of little sleep, lots of food, and even more SHOPPING! This year was a little different. I started vomiting after eating/drinking anything on Wednesday. This continued through Friday. Now, I did still attempt to shop (thinking this was all pregnancy related) BUT really did not shop as much as I normally do.  I was home and in bed by 1:30am on Black Friday morning...normally I am just getting started at that time considering stores didn't open until midnight.  I still got a few good buys. I was able to get my christmas tree and decorations and a couple of baby things!! That's right. I made the first baby purchase. I bought some UK socks, a UK bib, and 3 boxes of diapers. It's not much, but it is a start! 

Saturday and Sunday I was so weak and dehydrated. It had been 3-4 days without anything staying in my system.  I called my doctor and she said if I would have called Friday while still puking I would have had to come in, but now I am recovering on my own and just need fluids and rest.  Now, I am able to eat small amounts and am keeping all food and liquids down. I am feeling better. Still don't have all energy, but I'm recovering! 

One last note.....as long as the little one cooperates, we will find out the gender next Monday!!! I scheduled a gender ultrasound for Dec 3rd because I am ready to find out the gender and start on the nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment